Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important...

Go down 
+4
-Sid.87
Abdelkade
Baker
Matt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 am

K I'm considering myself commish now because basically I seem to be the only to actually care.

League games are cancelled for this week because it doesn't seem any teams were ready for it. If you're a GM and you didn't even try to get your team ready and tell them what's happening, then you'll be removed. I haven't seen any work from any of the GM's besides a little from Sarich.

Caboose, you need to get a team. This league will be played in team games, stop making excuses, try to find a team not being used and ask if you can use it, get one from one of your teammates.

Limp, you're a GM like I told you until Dank gets internet back. That means you assume his responsibilities. Ask link to invite people to illest on your roster.

If you want the league to succeed and want it to start, start actually reading the forum time to time, and tell everyone else, spreading the news.
Back to top Go down
Baker

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:30 am

finally some one is getting this league into motion ty very much matt
Back to top Go down
Abdelkade

Abdelkade

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:44 am

if the league doesn't get on track soon then the league will fail. If u guys want i can make a league. but it would prob. fail.

Here is the site; if u guys wanna sign up.

http://mjkl.forumotion.com/

Last edited by Abdelkade on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Sid.87

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:00 am

here... how about this...... everyone in the league that got drafted has to pay one cred to GM then he creats team with logo and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Baker

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:50 am

I have a team he could use for the league if they really want as long as he keeps me master i will make him master and he can do whatever he wants to it. just tell me and i will add him to it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abdelkade

Abdelkade

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 pm

-Crosby- wrote:
here... how about this...... everyone in the league that got drafted has to pay one cred to GM then he creats team with logo and stuff?
um... no
Back to top Go down
Matt

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Abdelkade wrote:
if the league doesn't get on track soon then the league will fail. If u guys want i can make a league. but it would prob. fail.

Here is the site; if u guys wanna sign up.

http://mjkl.forumotion.com/

Hell No. The only reason this league is slacking a bit is because caboose made it. Otherwise, you're another caboose with hardly any experience. Don't advertise here. I didn't post this for some moron can try to advertise to another league.

-Crosby- That's too much of a hassle and unfair to ask.

Baker thank you. Contact caboose please. That's all we needed.
Back to top Go down
Abdelkade

Abdelkade

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:00 am

this league is gonna fail anyways
Back to top Go down
Prescott

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:58 am

I have a team too.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:00 am

Abdelkade wrote:
You're not important enough for anyone to give a shit about your opinion.

We now have a team for caboose, so we're good to go anyways. Stop bitching whoever you are abdelkade.
Back to top Go down
Swagg

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:14 am

well matt seems like he has more knowledge about leagues than caboose so caboose i think u shuld let matt run in and caboose u shuld chill. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baker

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:17 am

k caboose has management power so he can add his players now
Back to top Go down
Abdelkade

Abdelkade

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:15 am

Matt wrote:
Abdelkade wrote:

We now have a team for caboose, so we're good to go anyways. Stop bitching whoever you are abdelkade.
lol your not important either; also im not bitching, im just saying. so u stop bitching.
Back to top Go down
Pleky

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:09 pm

It's sad to think that I come to see this league everyday.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:45 pm

Abdelkade wrote:
Matt wrote:
Abdelkade wrote:

lol your not important either; also im not bitching, im just saying. so u stop bitching.
Much much more than you. Will you stop posting like a bitch then? I think pleky is as good as you, if not better, I'm sure Sarich can replace you with him, if you're banned from this league.
Back to top Go down
Prescott

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:56 am

Stop bickering. This is why there's only one working league. And that league is about ready to fail because of bickering too. Just shut the fuck up and play hockey. That goes for everyone - I'm not taking sides on this.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:28 pm

For Link:

2. Illest - Link
7. Illest - Tomnjohn
12. Illest - N/A Limp
13. Illest - Snapple
18. Illest - Metal.
23. Illest - Leafs23
28. Illest - A.Tanguay
29. Illest - Perry98
Back to top Go down
Leafs23

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:46 am

Matt wrote:
For Link:

2. Illest - Link
7. Illest - Tomnjohn
12. Illest - N/A Limp
13. Illest - Snapple
18. Illest - Metal.
23. Illest - Leafs23
28. Illest - A.Tanguay
29. Illest - Perry98

Link, I'm Leafs23, invite me on leaffan23 please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Important... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important...   Important... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: TKHL General Information :: TKHL Season Data :: TKHL Season 1-
Jump to: