Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roster Check+More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Roster Check+More Empty
PostSubject: Roster Check+More   Roster Check+More Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:59 am

All teams should have their rosters on their teams by Friday, and only their team roster unless they're borrowing the team and need to keep a person on.

Swiss Army Warriors - Done
Golden Sardines - Needs to get the team from Baker
Scarlet Scorpians - Possibly Done
Illest - Not Done, Limp needs to get master from link or link needs to do it

If a GM cannot get his team roster on his team and ready to start the season, they will be replaced with someone on their team. I do understand that you may not get a person or two because of inactivity.

P.S.: Stay patient, league will be running smoothly in a few days, now that we have teams to use. GMs try to play some games with your team for they'll remain active.

At the moment, I am planning for the schedule to start the games on Monday. By then, everyone should be ready for it.
Back to top Go down
MattHall

MattHall

Roster Check+More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Check+More   Roster Check+More Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:10 am

Dank's internet is down for longer then we expected so link would have to do it unless Devin could use a computer to make me master.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Roster Check+More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Check+More   Roster Check+More Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:52 am

MattHall wrote:

Dank's internet is down for longer then we expected so link would have to do it unless Devin could use a computer to make me master.

I've talked to link and he's agreed to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roster Check+More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Check+More   Roster Check+More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roster Check+More
Page 1 of 1